What Is My Home Worth?
For all selling or buying inquiries, please call Gina or Guy Masters at: 705.878.3737 or use this form.
The benefits of pricing right:
- Your property sells faster, because it is exposed to more qualified buyers.
- Your home doesn’t become stale and lose its marketability.
- The closer your asking price to market value, the higher the offers you’ll receive.
- A well-priced property can generate competing offers.
- Real estate agents will be enthusiastic about presenting your property to buyers.
How is the market value of my property determined?
We are experts in the local real estate market and will give you the facts you need to know to make an educated decision on asking price.
We will prepare a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) for your home based on the most current housing market information. The CMA will show you current listings, recent sales and expired listings (useful to check, because expired listings often indicate a house that was either overpriced or poorly marketed).
Together, you and your agent will establish a competitive list price for your home based on the following:
- Community amenities
- Financing options
- Housing market conditions (Is it a buyer’s or a seller’s market?)
Once you’ve achieved a realistic sale price (along with our smart marketing strategy prepared by us), you can expect to sell your home for the best possible price in the least amount of time.